Feb 6, 2014

OBSESS...TO LOOSE WEIGHT...

That me!! 
Too obsess… 
Apple cider vinegar is my new obsession. 
I recently began taking apple cider vinegar shots a few times a day. I've since discovered so many other useful ways to incorporate apple cider vinegar (ACV) into my daily routine. 

It's effective for pretty much anything—your skin, your hair, your house, and even your pets can benefit from its qualities. Raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar is so much more than a salad dressing! 

But I one thing that I really excited… Apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss. 

“For daily weight management, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 ounces of water. This concoction can be sipped throughout the day. Data shows some limited, yet significant, weight loss benefits from sustained daily intake of acetic acid (which is a main ingredient in apple cider vinegar). In a 2009 study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, it was found that subjects that consumed acetic acid for 12 weeks experienced significant declines in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference and triglycerides. Triglycerides contribute to the bad cholesterol that we want to avoid.” 




No comments: